Competitions/Giveaways – Terms & Conditions
By entering any competition(s) or prize giveaways you must agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Entry is only open to residents of the UK.
- In order to make a valid entry into a Competition, you must enter as an individual using your legal name and make only one entry per Competition.
- The winner must claim the prize within 7 days of close of competition. If you fail to claim the Prize within the time-limit, or fail to comply with any other instructions or time-limits notified to you, you will forfeit your right to the Prize and your claim will be invalid.
- We may ask you to provide us with proof of your eligibility to enter a Competition and we reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to decide whether or not eligibility criteria have been met.
- Proof of identity and age may be required. Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- Panjab Radio reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- A text message or a telephone call will normally cost the standard rate for your service provider, please check with your service provider for more details. The cost of text messages and telephone calls via different service providers may vary.
- Your entry or participation in a Competition and/or Prize is at your own risk and your health and safety is your own responsibility. If the Competition or Prize requires you to undertake any physical activity please ensure, before entering the Competition, that you (i) are in good health and (ii) have no underlying medical condition and are taking no medication that could adversely affect you.
- Entries that are incomplete, indecipherable, corrupt, late or otherwise not in accordance with entry instructions will not be accepted. Panjab Radio cannot be held responsible in the event of postal, telephone, text message or online entries delayed or not received by us as a result of network incompatibility, technical faults or for any other reason.
- With respect to Competitions operated by third parties and featured on-air or on our websites – the relevant third party will be responsible for the fulfilment of the Competition. We accept no responsibility for the acts or omissions of such third parties.
- We cannot be held responsible for any person not being able to enter a Competition for any reason, including system failure, error, the application through which online entries are made being down, hacks on the system or personal computer issues
- You agree you will not by any act or omission do anything, which might bring Panjab Radio into disrepute or affect the reputation of the station.
- Your conduct towards Panjab Radio’s competition/ giveaway should be appropriate and to the spirit or intention of the Terms or of the Competition.
- To ensure fairness, we reserve the right to prevent you, at our discretion, from entering any competition for 2 weeks, if you have previously won a prize.
- We will aim to get the prize sent to you within 28 days of the competition closing.
- We and our Promotion Partners will try to provide the prize as described and try to provide the prize within the timeframe set out in the Promotion Terms and Conditions. There will be no cash credit or alternative prize offered.
- Only one entry per household
- Unless otherwise stated in the specific terms and conditions, all entrants must be aged 18 or over on their last birthday
- Competition entries must include a contact number, email or home address. Failure to respond and/or provide a contact, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- All on-air entries must be made directly to the studio/presenter holding the competition.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the announced closing time/date stated by the presenter holding the competition.
- Winners will be announced on air – Listeners need to ensure they listen to the show at the time of the announcement is made.
- Presenters may contact winners to alert them on winning a prize.