Join the Panjab Radio team! We are recruiting for an experienced, flexible, full time administrator.
Duties include, but are not limited to
- Communicating with relevant agencies to produce travel itineraries for business directors and employee events
- Managing daily advertising scheduling
- Liaising with Marketing/Advertising Agencies
- Managing correspondence by answering emails and sorting mail
- Assisting in planning and arranging events, including organising catering
- Handling expenses and billing cycles
- Managing reception area and looking after visitors
- Answering and managing phone calls
- Maintaining stock lists and ordering office supplies as needed
- Interacting with Directors and carrying out requests
- Assisting with purchase orders and invoicing
- Managing outgoing post and recording data for special deliveries
- Photocopying and filing appropriate documents as needed
- Attending workshops and conferences
- Editing and uploading audio files
- May take care of website and social media profiles
Experience with Microsoft programmes is a must.
Must be able to speak and understand fluent Panjabi and English.
Email your CV to email@example.com